Features and Benefits
With the scarcity of NIOSH N95 rated respirators due to the COVID-19 pandemic, OSHA issued a memo on April 3, 2020, allowing certain non-NIOSH-approved N95 respirators to be substituted until the supply chain returns to normal. One of the classifications allowed during this time is KN95, which belongs to the GB/T2626-2006 performance standard native to the People's Republic of China. The KN95 respirator we are offering has been verified to comply with this performance standard.
- "KN95" masks are rated to capture 95% of tiny particles (0.3 micron) similar to "N95" respirators.
- Ear-loops secure mask to face.
- Metal nose-clip for custom fit over nose.
- Mfg. from 69% Polypropylene & 31% melt blown fabric.
- Filtration efficiency at 0.3 micron particulate: >95%.
- Breathing resistance for inhalation and exhalation exceeds minimum standards set by NIOSH for its N95 classification.
- Tested according to GB/T2626-2006.
- Shelf Life = 2 years in sealed packaging.
Color White Size Medium - Large Product Type Disposable Type KN95
Lake City, FL In Stock
Box (BX) 10 / EA Case (CS) 1000 / EA