Features and Benefits
- Antimicrobial gel hand sanitizer.
- Infused with Aloe Vera.
- Gel-like consistency.
- 1 gallon w/ pump.
- Active ingredient: 70% ethyl alcohol antiseptic.
- For use when soap and water are not available.
- Made in the USA by Americans for Americans.
Directions for Use:
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
The CDC Statement for Healthcare Personnel on Hand Hygiene during the Response to the International Emergence of COVID-19 states that hand sanitizer must contain at least 60% ethanol to be considered effective against COVID-19. According to the SDS (available for download below) provided by the manufacturer of this product, the ethanol concentration of this sanitizer measures between 60% and 80%. By comparison, the SDS for Purell® lists the ethanol content between 50% and 70%.
Size 1 Gal.
Lake City, FL In Stock
Case (CS) 4 / EA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material This item cannot be shipped via air carrier. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethanol which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov