Features and Benefits
- Ideal flap disc for aggressive grinding applications like beveling, weld removal and edge deburring
- Built with Precision-Shaped Grain for an exceptionally fast cut, helping increase productivity.
- Durable polyester backing material stands up to high unit pressure applications.
- Individual flaps break down, exposing fresh mineral to deliver consistent cut rate for the life of the disc.
- Versatile flap disc is easy to use with a lower risk of gouging than fiber discs and bonded wheels.
- Great for applications where the finish is important.
Grit 40 Size 7" x 5/8"-11 Type 27