Features and Benefits
- Single-gas detector for surveying levels of ClO2 in natural and industrial environments, and in other personal safety, training, research, and ambient air monitoring applications.
- Electrochemical cell sensor monitors ambient ClO2 levels continuously.
- Audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert simultaneously when ClO2 gas reaches preset TWA, STEL, low, or high levels.
- LCD screen shows self-test status, alarm set-points, maximum exposure, gas type, alarm level (TWA, STEL, low, or high), and battery life remaining.
- Back-mounted alligator clip allows wearing the unit on a belt, and a concussion-resistant boot helps protect against damage.