Features and Benefits
- Meets ASTM A780 specification.
- Epoxy based.
- Sacrificial coating inhibits corrosion on ferrous metals.
- Excellent touch-up for repair of galvanized substrates.
- Dries to the touch in 30 minutes.
- May be recoated after 2-6 hours.
- 69%-pure zinc in the dry film.
- Applied correctly, 1 can of paint will cover up to 15 square feet of surface.
- Uses: power plants and transmission towers, fences, gutters, bridges, structural steel, wrought iron, farm equipment, damaged galvanized surfaces, highway maintenance and marine applications.
Can Size 16 Oz. Color Silver Drying Time 30 Minutes Net Wt 14 Oz. Return Period 365 Quickship Catalog Page # 190
Indianapolis, IN In Stock Lake City, FL In Stock Las Vegas, NV In Stock
Box (BX) 12 / EA