- Product Details
- Meets ASTM A780 specification.
- Epoxy based.
- Sacrificial coating inhibits corrosion on ferrous metals.
- Excellent touch-up for repair of galvanized substrates.
- Produces a dry coating with the bright finish of hot dip galvanizing.
- Dries to the touch in 30 minutes.
- May be recoated after 2-6 hours.
- 69%-pure zinc in the dry film.
- Applied correctly, 1 can of paint will cover up to 15 square feet of surface.
- Uses: power plants and transmission towers, fences, gutters, bridges, structural steel, wrought iron, farm equipment, damaged galvanized surfaces, highway maintenance and marine applications.
Return Period 365 Can Size 16 Oz Drying Time 30 Minutes Net Wt 14 Oz. Quickship Yes