Features and Benefits
- MicroSurface nitrile coated palm and fingers.
- MicroSurface together with Kevlar® a choice for bullet resistant vests, offers the high assurance of cut resistant protection.
- Offers promising protection to oil penetration.
- Double coated surface keeps hands clean for oily handling.
- Provides excellent grip to reduce slippage of sharp objects under dry, wet and oily conditions.
- 13-gauge seamless liner and ergonomic design assures maximum comfort with minimum hand fatigue.
- Commonly used in assembly, automotive, machine operation and oily material handling.
- EN cut level 3.
- ANSI cut level 2.
- ASTM F179.04: 717 grams.
ANSI Cut Level A2 Gauge 13 EN 388 Abrasion 4 EN 388 Cut 3 EN 388 Tear 4 EN 388 Puncture 3 EN 388 Cut (TDM) B EN 388 Impact X Coating Material Nitrile Color Yellow Cuff Type Knit Wrist Material Kevlar Size Large Type No ANSI Grams 717 Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers Construction Coated Seamless Knit Grip Microsurface Coating Color Black Lining Kevlar Return Period 365 Quickship Catalog Page # 24
Lake City, FL In Stock
Dozen (DZ) 12 / PR Case (CS) 72 / PR