Features and Benefits
- Can be used to mate with male disconnect or to connect to a blade terminal on an electrical component.
- Terminals have "V" groove serrations to provide maximum contact and tensile strength after crimping.
- Constructed from pure tin-plated corrosion-resistant copper alloy.
- Insulator sleeve is color coded for wire size.
- PVC and nylon injection molded with funnel entry for fast, easy insertion.
- All sizes fit .25" blade terminals.
Color Red Tab Size .250 x .032 Type Nylon (Fully Insulated) Wire Size 22-18 Return Period 365 Quickship Catalog Page # 252
Lake City, FL 100 In Stock