Boron Dismantler™ Carbide Tipped Reciprocating Saw Blades
- Created to meet the challenge of cutting ultra-high-strength steel (UHSS) found on an increasing number of vehicles.
- Carbide tipped teeth allow for vastly improved sawing efficiency and blade life when used on UHSS / Boron Steel.
- Faster cuts and longer life on most types of thicker metal cutting applications.
- 1" blade height and .050" blade thickness allows for straighter cuts and less vibration during operation.
- Professional Grade carbide tips outlasted competitor brand "D" CT blades in internal testing.
SKU: 020-106-097$15.16 / EA
SKU: 020-106-096$19.43 / EA