Features and Benefits
- Premier Poly-Cut™ has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that are built-in to inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungus that may affect this product. Together, they ensure the longest sump life possible (six months or longer in most cases.)
- Works remarkably well in machining steel, aluminum, copper alloys, zinc, tool steel, Inconel® and other nickel and chrome base alloys.
- Dissipates heat better than any other product on the market and, with the polymer additives, will eliminate welding or chip build-up on your inserts and end mills giving an exceptional finish.
- When machining aluminum, Premier Poly-Cut™ will provide a superior finish much like kerosene and oil but without the hazards.
- Premier Poly-Cut™ is also highly recommended for grinding carbide and gummy tool steels using a vitrified bonded wheel, without loading.
- Will not stain or corrode ferrous metals, nonferrous metals, plastics, ceramics, rubber or titanium.
- Premier Poly-Cut™ is clean to work with and will not smoke, stain skin or clothing or cause dermatitis.
- Contains NO wax, active or inactive sulfur, phenol, fluorocarbons, boron, phosphorus, mercury or any heavy metals, Teflon®, or silicone.
- Contains 3 ppm chloride and less than 1 ppm fluoride.
- Can be used on finished parts for atomic reactors, space craft, aircraft and jet or rocket engines.
Case (CS) 3 / EA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material This item cannot be shipped via air carrier.