Features and Benefits
These flow rails are commonly floor or rack mounted and provide storage or flow of cartons, skids, and totes. Flow rails with plastic wheels are used primarily for carton flow while those with steel wheels may also be used with pallets depending upon load capacity. This flow rail has flanged wheels to help with keeping product within proper lanes.
- Length (ft): 10'
- Frame: 2-1/2" 12 gauge steel channel
- Frame Finish: Galvanized
- Axle Centers (in): 1 1/2"
- Wheels per Foot: 8
- Wheel: Zinc plated 100 Lb
- Capacity on 5' Support Ctrs (lbs/ft): 260
- Capacity on 10' Support Ctrs (lbs/ft): 36
- Weight (lbs): 54
Gauge 12 Length 10' Material Galvanized Steel Width 2-1/2" Weight 54 Lbs.