Features and Benefits
- Same portable eyewash station as 068-001-588, but this one includes heating elements and jacket to keep the eyewash available in installations where ambient temperatures would chill or freeze the eyewash solution.
- Jacket is constructed of waterproof hi-vis nylon and does not interfere with normal actuation of eyewash when an emergency happens.
- Electrical heating pads are pressure-sensitive silicone and can keep eyewash usable down to -20°F ambient temps.
- 9' cord plugs into 120 v. outlet; includes integrated temperature controller preset to 80°F and GFCI safety features.
- Begin eye wash by pulling down yellow tray; swing back up to end.
- Fluid is delivered in gravity-powered stream through dual nozzles contained in tray.
- System holds 16 gallons of fluid; fill with potable water and supplied bacteriostatic additive.
- Complies ANSI Z358.1-2014 and electrical components are UPC and ETL listed.